- When a call comes in, the contact details screen, blocking the answer button.
- Grouping of contacts, the contacts are lost!
- How to create a group?
- Add contacts to a group?
- Remove the contact from the group?
- Move contacts to another group?
- Contact Group are not properly synchronized.
- What is a firewall?
- How do I block a contact group calls?
- How to set MP3 ring tones?
- How to re-display the hidden group?
- How to create a shortcut on the desktop to a contact group?
- Where can find sent messages?
- How to send MMS to the group?
- What is the difference in the paid version and free version?
This problem is Android system related. Mobile phone manufacturers modify the "google's code" so it can not add a contact to multiple groups. In this software, you should be able to find all the contacts under "all contacts" group.
Here are three work-arounds
- Contact program into the system, there should be a menu called "View"or something similar projects. Access can see the new group, select the check box to the back.
- If the options mentioned above can not install the latest version, in the search page you can see all contacts.
- If it does not work, it can only move back to these contacts to the group "Contacts", so you can restore the previous state.
Press the menu button in the group view, select "New Group", In the view settings belong account, group name and save it.
- In the Group view, click the group icon, the pop-up menu, select "Add contact to group";
- In the Contacts view, press the Menu button to select the "Add contact to group";
- In the Contacts view, click check button to select to operate on the contacts, and then click "Mark".
- In the Group view, click the group icon, the pop-up menu, select "Remove contact from group";
- In the Contacts view, press the Menu button to select the "Remove contact from group";
- In the Contacts view, click check button to select to operate on the contacts, and press the Menu button to select the "Remove contact from group".
Into the Contacts view, switch to "Select mode". Then select the contacts you want to move, then the menu button to select "Move to group".
- If you use multiple accounts, make sure the "Contact group" and "Contacts" in the same account, otherwise they can not be synchronized.
- When you create a new group, you need to first sync it to Gmail, before you can add contacts to the group. In the absence of synchronization and Gmail, add the contacts to the contact group will not be synchronized. This might be the synchronizer bug.
Firewall can be used to block unwanted calls. You can set the day of the week or\and the specified time period to reject calls from designated contact group.
In the firewall view, press the menu button, select "Add". In the view, the settings need to intercept the group, need to intercept the week, need to intercept the time. Save on it.
First, open the music program, the song you like to be your ringtone, and then use the software to modify group ringtones when you can see the songs just added.
In the contact group view press the Menu key, select Sort. In the interface you can choose to hide and show groups.
- The empty place on the desktop press and hold. In the pop-up menu, select the shortcut. Then you will see the icon for this software.
- Select the desktop to which you would like to add the contact group shortcut.
- Ensure that there is available space for the shortcut on the desk top.
- Tap on App Draw icon and select Contact Group Manager to open up the app.
- Long press on the group for which you would like to add the shortcut.
- A pop-up menu will now appear.
- In the pop-up menu, scroll down and select “Add shortcut to Home”.
- The shortcut icon will now be added to your desktop.
- Using this method you can create several group shortcuts on your desktop.
- To help organize and differentiate your shortcuts on the desktop, you may want to add avatars/icons to your contact groups before adding them to the desktop.
Using this method you can create a shortcut to a contact groups, Organization groups, Title groups.
Slide the bottom of the button to the left. You can then see a message icon. This tab displays the message has been sent.
Sending group SMS screen, select "Use default SMS program". This will call the default SMS program, now you can send MMS.
- design fully configurable (transparence, color, size)
- multiple select mode
- multiple languages on T9-search
- event notification service
- event greetings
- incoming call handling (show extra info)
- dial to confirm (before making a call you can view and edit notes)
- tab bar on top
- create appointment on contacts or calls
- sending SMS/MMS emails to multiple contacts
- when sending a group message, you can add the recipient name in the text message.
- set different for each group of contacts collation.
- regularly send text messages
- no ads